How to Use Water to Cure Diseases; Water Therapy
The use of water as Water Therapy has supernatural effects in healing sickness and curing diseases. Everyone who follow strictly the method I’m going to unveil to you in how to use water to cure diseases in their daily routine will want to come back here to share the positive experiences and how water therapy has help them to overcome their sickness. At first, it may look somewhat difficult to start with but with time, is going to look so much easier.
Water therapy is really wonderfully beneficial. So much that people who have not practiced this can’t even imagine. It makes your body thoroughly clean and pure from inside and outside. I recommend that everybody should start practicing water therapy to keep tremendously fit and disease free.
Now follow me as I reveal to you how to use water to cure your illness
- In the morning, very early when you get up from bed, don’t brush your teeth; just drink 1.50 litres of water which is about 5 to 6 glasses. You may wash your face thereafter. This is called water therapy.
- It is very important to note that no food should be taken one hour (1hour) before and after drinking these 1.5 litres of water.
- In the previous night before you start the water therapy, ensure strictly that no alcohol drink is taken.
- If required, boiled and filtered water may be used for this purpose. Is it possible to drink 1.50 litres of water at one time? To begin with, one may find it difficult to drink 1.50 litres of water at one time, but one will get used to it gradually.
- Initially, while practicing you may drink four glasses first and then the balance two glasses after a gap of 2 minutes. Initially you may find the necessity to urinate 2-3 times within an hour, but it will become normal after quite some time.
The Benefit of Water Therapy
There are so many benefits derived from water therapy which include but not limited to: relief from stress, weight loss, glowing skin, feeling fresh and energetic throughout the day and good digestion are some of the major benefits of water therapy.
Water therapy is popular in Japan and India, they drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven its value. They publish below a description of use of water in water therapy for their readers. For old and serious diseases as well as modern illnesses, the water therapy treatment had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a hundred percent cure for the following diseases
1. Headache, 2. Body Ache, 3. Heart System, 4. Arthritis, 5. Fast Heart Beat, 6. Epilepsy, 7. Excess, 8. Fatness, 9. Bronchitis, 10. Asthma, 11. TB, 12. Meningtitis, 13. Kidney and Urine diseases, 15. Vomiting gastritis, 16. Diarrhea, 17. Piles, 18. Diabetes, 19. Constipation, 20. All Eye Diseases, 21. Menstrual Disorders, 22. Ear Nose, 23. Throat Diseases etc.
Listed Below Are The Number of Days Required To Treat Some Main Diseases Condition:
1) High Blood Pressure – 30 days with water therapy
2) Gastric – 10 days with water therapy
3) Diabetes – 30 days with water therapy
4) Constipation – 10 days with water therapy
5) TB – 90 days with water therapy
6) Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment for only 3 days in the first week to be followed by daily treatment. This treatment method has no side effects, however at the commencement of treatment you may have to urinate a few times.
Water cure therapies and caveats
One form of water therapy advocated by some alternative medicine proponents, is the consuming of a gutful of water upon waking in order to ‘cleanse the bowel’. A litre to a litre and half is the common amount ingested. This water therapy, also known as Indian, Chinese, or Japanese Water Therapy, is claimed to have a wide range of health benefits; or at least no adverse effects. Advocates of water therapy claim that application of water therapy at first will cause multiple bowel movements until the body adjusts to the increased amount of fluid. While ingesting about a litre-and-a-half of water is generally considered harmless, excessive consumption of water can lead to water intoxication, an urgent and dangerous medical condition.